photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I Love My Shiny Nails!

I've been doing my own manicure at home lately because I just love my new Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel and Diamond Top Coat! The colors are vivid and opaque, the texture is smooth to apply, and the finishing is beautifully shiny. The brush is curved to one side to make applying them by yourself easy as well. For better shine and longer-lasting result, the Diamond Top Coat is a must. Recommended! ❤️

 photo IMG_7238_zpsugr1uceu.jpg
 photo IMG_7215_zpsyermvmwg.jpg  photo IMG_8117_zpsbpihzdbx.jpg

I also made a video with my Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel collection. Enjoooooy! :)

No comments:

Blogging tips