photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Press Preview for SCHMILEY MO

The day that got me really jittery in the morning was the press-preview day. Press preview is basically an early preview for the media where they get to see the clothes before everyone else and interview the designer directly. It got me so anxious that I spent around 20 minutes just taking pics of my balloons to calm myself down (balloons make me happy) and listened to Fathia Izzati's ukulele covers (her voice is soothing, FYI) while getting ready in my hotel room.

But it was all good! I love how diverse the questions were and some of them were really 'sharp', basically the type of questions that I rarely receive when interviewed by the media in Indonesia. But honestly, I like sharp and difficult questions. Hoping to read positive reviews by them! :)

 photo pppp_zpsksmddkwy.jpg
 photo bbbb_zpsastsppld.jpg  photo b_zpsood6jhn4.jpg

No comments:

Blogging tips