photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Please Welcome: SCHMILEY MO!

I've been thinking about this for the longest time and started to cook the idea starting last year, and finally, finally, finally, finally, next week I'll be launching my new clothing line next week in Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2016. OMG!!!

Yes, yes, the brand is called Schmiley Mo, which I'll be revealing soon what the two words actually mean heheh. In the mean time, please show your love and support by following its Instagram account @schmileymo.

God is kind if you work hard and try hard.

So I guess I have 3 babies now; Up, #88LoveLife, and Schmiley Mo. Bismillah! :)

4 comments:

buket bunga said...

looking forward to know what it is means


anyway congrats on your fashion launching

Anonymous said...

website nya ga bisa dibukaaa kaa

hobby airgun game said...

nice outfit

Putri Maharani said...

I can`t wait to see kak.

Putri | shecalledfashion.blogspot.com

Blogging tips